Use the instrument:
1. Magnifier 2. Vernier caliper, area comparison card, millimeter comparison card, micrometer (QE engineer calibration equipment, instrumentation, and fixture before testing).
Test conditions: normal temperature (25 ± 1 ° C)
1. Appearance inspection: (full inspection)
First, the appearance requirements
Point defect A defect with a point shape that is measured with its largest diameter. Such as heterochromatic dots, bubbles, pits, oil stains, etc.
Burr The resulting edge of the glass lens at the edge or parting surface of the product due to the precision molding of the preform parameters or the mold. The burrs are caused by uneven grinding after pressing the embryo.
Hard scratches Due to the rubbing of hard objects, the surface of the product has deep scratches.
Fine scratches No deep scratches.
Fingerprint Finger prints that appear on the surface of a product or on the shiny side of a part.
Deformation The high-power LED lens lens is deformed by plane due to internal stress. The glass piece is deformed by the die because the die casting temperature is too high or the cooling time is insufficient.
Top White\Top Convex Due to the large clamping force of the optical parts, the ejector area is subjected to a strong white-out or bulge caused by a strong ejection force.
Insufficient filling due to insufficient injection pressure or poor exhaust in the cavity, the molten glass cannot reach a certain corner in the cavity and the shot is insufficient.
Shrinkage When the glass melt passes through a thin section, the pressure loss is large, and it is difficult to maintain a high pressure to fill the pit formed by the thicker section.
The pit is caused by the damage of the mold or the like, causing unevenness on the plane.
Silver strip The silver-white stripe that appears on the surface of an optical component along the direction of glass flow.
Facial wear The lens surface is worn out (not including the fixed lens edge) due to the need for fine or fine machining after the mold is produced.
Foreign matter A foreign object that contains a lens indicating that it cannot be wiped off due to impurities or other foreign matter entering the molding process.
1. The instrument should not be placed in an environment with dust, chemicals, or direct sunlight.
2. After cleaning, clean/organize the instrument and turn off the power.
3. If other special circumstances/phenomenons are found, contact the relevant technical personnel in time, and make a corresponding judgment or modify this standard after confirmation.
5. This standard is for all high-power LED lenses of the current car lights.